Ultimate Fire and Security Systems are specialists in the design, installation and maintenance package that is created to each individual customer’s requirements. We are an all in one solution to access control needs. Allowing you to take control of your commercial and residential premises.
We offer both commercial and residential access control systems to suit each individual customer’s requirements. From simple systems ranging from single doors to multi-site systems that incorporate multi card readers across multiple sites. We work with you to design a solution specific to your needs.
What is access control?
Access control will secure your premises during all hours of the day through using an intruder alarm, intercom system or by restricting access to only those with a code, fob or card.
Why use access control?
- Protect valuable stock/equipment.
- Already been a victim of crime and want to prevent it occurring again.
- monitor, control and record both staff and visitors on site.
- You have restricted areas within the business you want to secure.
Access Control Intercom Systems
We offer several types of intercom systems ranging from voice only to the latest video technology linking multiple doors and rooms. Handsets also range from audio only to colour video and can have remote facilities for lock / unlock.
Call stations can be configured to suit individual requirements and can include key-code or Fob/card swipe for personal entry or just a simple call button.
Whether you want a complete system installing – or an upgrade to an existing one – we can design a solution to deliver everything you need.
We offer three main types of intruder alarms:
- Bell /Siren : Rings internal and external sounders when the alarm is activated.
- Auto-dialling : This is the same as a bell/siren only system, however, it also has a speech unit which is capable of dialling four telephone numbers to alert you when the alarm is activated.
- Monitored: This system notifies an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). The ARC processes these signals and notifies the key holders and police if necessary.
View Our Case Studies
Read Our Testimonials